Software Developer (w/m/d)
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer (w/m/d) to help with the development of our current projects in automation and robotics. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
A bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is helpful.
The Software Developer at Robosurf
We help our customers from construction, shipyards and industries to thrive. We help them to drive change and improve by using our autonomous mobile robot technology for surface finishing and paint application.
There are so many additional ideas we want to develop further. For that, we need smart software development colleagues who support our team to bring these ideas into life.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance,
or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering teams to evaluate software and hardware interfaces
and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree or knowledge.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Location: Italy, Tuscany, Pisa Region
Please apply here:
*We value your privacy and keep the application processes strictly confidential!