HR Manager (w/m/d) - Position closed.
We have closed the application process thanks to an overwhelming feedback.
Yet, the position description remains open until conclusion of contract.
The HR Manager shall oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this position.
The responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, supporting and organising objectives for the teams.
You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems, OKR and team management strategies.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified team members.
The HR Manager at Robosurf
To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all team-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Support teams to set objectives and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure employees’ requests in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Proven work experience as a HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Experience with OKR or similar strategies
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
Location: Italy, Tuscany, Pisa Region
Please apply here:
*We value your privacy and keep the application processes strictly confidential!