We are looking for an innovative, dedicated engineer (w/m/d) who has a broad and general fascination with the engineering sciences for automation and robotics and who follows international engineering trends and technologies. The engineer’s responsibilities include defining problems, researching, interpreting, and applying information, developing solutions, and making decisions.
To be successful as an engineer, you should have a firm understanding of math and science, a deep social, economic, and cultural awareness, and an enthusiastic fondness for teamwork. Ideal candidates will display an ability to comprehend complex systems, identify the sources of any problems that arise, and decide on which actions to take to fix them.
The Engineer at Robosurf
We help our customers from construction, shipyards and industries to thrive. We help them to drive change and improve by using our autonomous mobile robot technology for surface finishing and paint application.
There are so many additional ideas we want to develop further. For that, we need smart engineer colleagues who support our team to bring these ideas into life.
The job of an Engineer at Robosurf is key to our business success.
- Staying up to date with international engineering trends.
- Identifying and addressing problems.
- Supervising production.
- Estimating costs and timelines.
- Conducting research and applying new knowledge.
- Designing processes, materials, tools, and systems.
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials, etc.
- Implementing solutions and designs.
- Training other engineering personnel.
Location: Italy, Tuscany, Pisa Region
Please apply here:
*We value your privacy and keep the application processes strictly confidential!